19 November, 2008

Mornings...

Why is it some mornings you wake up a fresh as a daisy and others, like today for me, you wake up feeling completely shattered and as if you haven't had a wink of sleep all night? I cant remember having any dreams which disturbed my sleep, I didn't wake up in the night like I sometimes do nor do I recall anything else which may explain my tiredness. So what on earth happened last night?

I went to bed as usual last night, and fell asleep after a while and that was it until this morning when the alarm clock rudely disturbed the peace! I did ignore it I must admit and didn't crawl out of bed until I absolutely had to. I'm now sitting at my computer wishing I could go back to bed for an hour or two but that would only have 2 outcomes.

1. I would probably feel worse as a nap might not be enough to make me feel any better
2. It would make it more difficult for me to get to sleep tonight

So I'm going to have to struggle through the day, yawning my head off like I am now and just collapse when I get in from work later.

I want to go to back to bed and get some more sleep.. But I cant!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quick nap at your age is good for you
rh

Rig said...

Raven, the cause but be something in the water, air or maybe a subliminal message on the TV as I feel exactly the same way today :(

Raven said...

RH.. I'm not that old yet LOL!!!

And Rig, I made it through the afternoon at work and 'woke up' about 3 this afternoon.. I'm now feeling like I should have done this morning!!

Anonymous said...

Start taking CoQ-10.
FB

Sideshow Bob said...

FB.. What the heck is CoQ-10?

Anonymous said...

It's an enzyme that the body needs to build ATP which in short is the energy needed by your body to move arms, legs, etc.. FB

Looky, looky here .. http://altmedicine.about.com/cs/supplements/a/CoenzymeQ10.htm